Amazing, silky, anti-aging, and moisturizing Organic Camellia Oil
(Camellia sinesis, also known as Tea Seed Oil)
Cold Pressed, Refined.
Our Organic Camellia oil is 100% pure, and contains no other additives, or oils. It contains no artificial scents, just it's own natural light camellia scent. This oil has been used for centuries in Eastern Asia (highly prized by Geishas, and used by Samurai swordsmen), and is highly recognized for it's anti-oxidant, restorative, and rejuvenating affect on the skin.
This oil is great for all skin and hair types. We recommend it for:
- Moisturize - it penetrates quickly and deeply, giving your hair and skin optimum hydration without a greasy feel. Your skin will feel remarkably refreshed, smooth and firm.
- Replenish - it increases skin resilience, giving your skin a supple and radiant glow you can see and feel. It endows your skin with a luminous silkiness.
- Restore - it eliminates or visibly diminishes fine lines and pitted acne scarring, and reduces the appearance of pores.
- Protect - it contains Vitamins A, B, C, E and Polyphenol, natural antioxidants that safeguard your skin from the damaging effects of UV/environmental exposure and free radicals.
- Growth - it will promote hair growth and clients even use it to stimulate eyelash growth.
- It adds shine, softness and smoothness to your hair.
- It prevents stretch marks such as those acquired during pregnancy. It helps diminish or completely eliminate stretch marks
- sensitive and allergy-prone skin
- conditioning your scalp
- heals and repairs brittle, and damaged hair
- brings relief to itchy, dry scalp
- helps combat dandruff
Use a dime amount at a time. Rub that into your palms, or fingertips, and then proceed to apply it onto your skin, or scalp. If you're applying it onto your scalp, make sure to comb/brush it through the length of your hair thoroughly. You can run a small amount through your hair, doing that in such a way as to avoid tangles.
Posted by Unknown on 28th Sep 2015
I have been using Camelia oil from Henna Sooq for over 6 months. I ordered 5 bottles this time! I use it to remove my makeup at night and i put some on my face before my moisturizer. It is very hidrating without the oil residue other oils have and thats what i love. I also use it on my hair and its great as a body moisturizer too! I love ordering from henna sooq because they have great quality , great customer service and fast shipping.
Will Re-Order Soon!
Posted by ErikaR on 19th Aug 2015
This oil does not break me out! Mineral oil and many combination natural oils break me out, but not this one. It's light, but moisturizing. It's the only product I use on my face and body after showering.
Posted by Rach on 31st Jul 2015
Feels great all over. very light
"Very Nice Oil"
Posted by Lisa on 16th Jul 2015
This oil smells great and its not heavy!!!!
Read very good things about this oil. I have just started using it in my hair growth regiment so I'm really looking forward to the benefits of using this oil.
I like using it after I Cowash or Clarify my hair.
Thinking on using it as Hot Oil/Prepoo
perfect hair oil
Posted by Unknown on 19th May 2015
I love using this oil in my hair. It's not too heavy and makes it super soft. I'm trying it on my eye lashes next.
Organic Camellia Oil
Posted by Dee on 18th Nov 2014
This is my first time purchasing the camellia oil. After washing my hair I added the camellia oil and the organic alma oil that I purchased, to a mix of almond oil, olive oil, and Jamaican black castor oil for moisturizing my scalp and hair. I washed my hair in braids and redid them; the mix of oils were great for detangling.
Nice, Light Oil
Posted by Aretha T. on 6th Oct 2014
I am impressed with this oil. First of all, the price that Henna Sooq offers this oil is a great deal. I am using camellia oil as a moisturizer and sealant for my type 4a/4b hair. A little oil goes a long way. I can't wait to see the long term results!
Organic Camellia oil Has AMAZING SOFTNESS!!
Posted by Unknown on 2nd Jun 2014
This is a wonderful moisturizer after using any dry herbs. It has restored sheen and is light weight when used in my hair. It is very fresh and soft on my skin and is an ALL DAY MOISTURIZER. It keeps my skin very soft and supple.
Organic Camellia Oil + Soapnut Shampoo Bar = <3
Posted by Unknown on 24th May 2014
Gives my hair what it wants.
Posted by Michele on 28th Jan 2014
Quickly absorbed, nice and light in hair