Organic Cocoa Butter
- Use Raw. Just take a dime amount in your palm and rub it all over your skin. The warmth from your hands will spread the butter all over, and deeply moisturize. Perfect for these extra dry winter months.
- Deep Conditioning Treatment. Gently, and slowly melt your organic cocoa butter in a pot on your stovetop. Use the liquid organic cocoa butter in your Ayurvedic hair recipes, by adding the liquid to any henna, or herbs you use and mix well. A small amount of liquid goes a long way. Use this recipe as a deep conditioning treatment. Leave on your hair 30 minutes to an hour. Wash out throughly. It is a heavy moisturizing treatment so extra shampooing may be needed.
- Hair Butter & Body Treatments. Add your organic cocoa butter to your hair & body butter recipes that you create.
- Foot Treatment. Use your organic cocoa butter, and rub a thick layer all over your feet, including soles. Cover with a sock, and sleep with a this treament on overnight. In the morning, remove your socks, and shower as usual to remove excess butter. Heals cracked feet, and leaves feet feeling refreshed, nourished, and silky soft.
- Raw, Dry Skin Spots. Use raw to apply a thick layer on dry, and raw skin areas. Allow to deeply penetrate, and leave on either all day if comfortable for you, or as deep overnight treatment.
- Hair Sealant. Using melted liquid organic cocoa butter, apply onto your hair as a leave in moisturizer. If this is too heavy for your hair, you can also just treatment dry, damaged areas, and ends. Use to seal, and hold your protective hair styles.
- Yes! Heat is ok. Can be used with heat treatments and styling.
- Scalp Soothing, and Healing. Organic cocoa butter will soothe, and heal irritated and inflamed scalp conditions.
- Perfect for all hair, and skin types.
Quantity: 1 lb/454 grams/16 oz
Ingredients: organic cocoa butter wafers
DIY Beauty | R...
How to: Cocoa...
Pure, Raw, Fresh
Posted by Taalah on 7th Nov 2015
Wasn't so sure at first, like many of this site's products, another addition to the routine! I don't need nor hair products after I wash, I apply a melted portion... then I condition..Something light..like vo5 naturals fruit. fav (kiwi lime) And Then rinse. Results, better than any Brazilian...(COCOA BUTTER) products. The real stuff is here! with all the other special bar soaps and honey masque this site offers. One stop for all hair needs. When you are honest and true.. You give... and when you Keep giving..The blessing Pour in!
The only Coco Butter I will ever use
Posted by Sam on 30th Jul 2015
When o received my package the first thing that hit me was the wonderfully chocolaty smell that was coming from inside the box. The little wafers are the perfect size and so convenient to use. I ordered these and they came when the heat reached 91 degrees with 10% humidity and not a single wafer was melted. I was really surprised at that. But as I went through the box I realized it was shipped with a cold pack in the shipping container! That is great customer service and a pleasant surprise. I will definetly order again because of the high quality of the products and the great customer service.
Posted by Liz on 29th May 2015
Love the smell, easy to use
I would love this product..but
Posted by Ginger on 11th May 2015
This is my third time ordering from Henna Sooq and I have always been satisfied with my previous purchases. I ordered the cocoa butter and when I received it, half of the cocoa butter in the bag was melted and had run together. I ordered the cocoa butter because they came in small disc which would be perfect for me making my hair products. I am very disatisfied with this purchase. This was shipped in a plastic bubble bag. I would suggest to ship this item in a box with dry ice.
HS Reply: Great feedback. Thank you so much for posting this. Please contact us directly to let us know as we would gladly have replaced your cocoa butter. We agree the small discs are really convenient. This is the first time we've heard of them melting on route and dry ice would be great to add to the packages.
I love the conveniently sized discs
Posted by Unknown on 23rd Dec 2014
Very easy 2 work with these small discs
High-quality cocoa butter in a convenient-to-use form
Posted by Judie on 28th Oct 2014
I adore cocoa butter. I blend it 1:1 with coconut oil and use the resulting moisturizer on my face, hair, heels, etc. I also use this blend in my henna mix. This is the first time that I've purchased cocoa butter in this form. The little discs are so convenient for recipes -- so much easier than breaking pieces off giant chunks of cocoa butter. And I love that it's organic.
Posted by Unknown on 13th Oct 2014
Perfect. I've made deodorant and conditioner both turned out beautifully. Melts well, great as a moisturizer too.
Posted by Holly on 12th Jul 2014
This is good stuff. I have purchased cocoa butter from other places and none of it smelled as delicious as this one does. It's like bathing in chocolate. The wafers are perfect for melting a few in your hand and rubbing on your skin or hair. I use these everyday. Definitely smells better than shea butter. IT was hot when I ordered these, I'm talking 108 degrees, 6% humidity. I got to the mailbox as soon as I could, only the bottom melted, the rest were still lovely wafers. So if you live somewhere that gets very hot, think about when this will be delivered and try to minimize exposure.
Easy to use
Posted by Amy Rose on 15th May 2014
This stuff smells like chocolate and coco butter combined and moisturises very well. I take a "button" and warm it in my palm while moisturising after a shower. I didn't imagine I would like this product as much as I do but it's much more convenient than scooping from pots or using pumps. There is a good amount so it should last a few months. Definitely good for those coco butter lovers out there.