Organic Indigo For Hair
- Bulk Pricing:
- Buy in bulk and save
Organic Indigo Powder for Hair is a natural plant. The powdered leaves have a natural dark blue dye. Indigo is used along with henna to dye darker hair tones.
What color tones will you get?
- reddish brown when using proportions of 75% henna and 25% indigo. This method is called a one step process.
- brown tones when using proportions of 50% indigo and 50% henna. This method is called a one step process.
- dark chocolate brown tones when using proportions of 75% indigo and 25% henna. This method is called a one step process.
- Black Tones when you use henna first at 100%, and then second step of indigo at 100%. This method is called a two step process.
- Apply indigo with your henna application to get browner tones. This method is called a one step process.
Instructions and recipes can be downloaded via the Instruction tab, Henna TV link and DIY Henna link.
Our organic indigo is packaged in double plastic bags inside of foil packaging. This ensures freshness.
Important please note: our organic indigo differs from our indigo that is non-organic. They are from two different farms, and the results vary. This difference is similar to the difference in color results between henna powders. Our non-organic indigo (Indigo for Hair) is better for those who have resistant hair and greys (that are hard to color), and for those wanting rich dark tones, including black.
This henna powder comes inside an inner foil resealable pouch. This is the best packaging possible to maintain freshness.
Quantity 100 grams
I love how the products work great together it blended great with the henna powder.
This Indigo has this hair looking FABULOUS! Nothing like jet black hair and this product does it for me over and over again. Also purchased this product for my mom and she is so happy with the results. Thank you so much for your instructional videos on YT. They always help.
I've used a henna, indigo, amla, and aloe combination for a while now. This was my first time using Henna Sooq's products and they are definitely superior. My hair is softer, my curls are bouncier, and the color came out a very nice true brown (which is what I was looking for). I will definitely repurchase!
Disappointed. It did not color my hair.
Did not turn my hair black, but more toward brown, end result of the henna and indigo 2 -step process was a deep dark reddish burgundy. Left in 3 hours each for both steps. Very pleased.